I found that blogging is not my thing! I love reading everyone else's but when I sit down to write my mind goes blank! It has been 8 months since I even tried to post- I should be ashamed! Since that time, Kay retired; I had another birthday; found out we are going to be grandparents again; endured a very wet month of June - so unusual for Utah; we upgraded our 5th wheel; the engine in our truck blew up the first time we tried to tow the 5th wheel; so we packed suitcases and took the car to Wyoming for 3 days; we flew to Nova Scotia for a 14 day visit; been to Meridian several times; saw Ammon and Torrie and Isaiah sealed in the Twin Falls Temple; finally got the truck back (hope it's fixed); and are hopefully planning a trip with the 5th wheel. I am sure I left stuff out. I will try to write more and add pictures later - if anyone actually reads this anymore!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment